Please join the Lake County Circuit Clerk’s Office Mobile Passport Team on Saturday, May 14, 2022, at
Cuba Township, 28000 W Cuba Road in Barrington. Hours are 9 AM – 1:30 PM.
Applicants are required to bring a Check or Money Order payable to the U.S. Department of State for EACH passport processed and Cash or Credit Card for the County execution fees, certified mailings, and photos!
If you would like to apply for a new passport, click on the links below and carefully read each of the requirements:
- Application Requirements Age 16 Years and Older
- Application Requirements Age 15 Years and Younger
- Application Requirements Age 16 Years and Older (Spanish)
- Application Requirements Age 15 Years and Younger (Spanish)
- Fee Schedule
Complete the New Passport Application DS-11 in advance.
- Use black ink only.
- Print single-sided only.
- DO NOT SIGN THE DS-11 FORM UNTIL YOU ARE WITH A PASSPORT AGENT.
If you would like to renew your adult passport, all statements below must be applicable:
- You must have in your possession your most recent U.S. passport book and/or U.S. passport card prepared to be submitted with the renewal application.
- You were at least 16 YOA when your most recent U.S. passport book and/or passport card was issued.
- Your most recent U.S. passport book and/or card was ISSUED less than 15 years ago.
- Your most recent U.S. passport book and/or card is not limited from the normal ten-year validity period due to passport damage/mutilation, multiple passport thefts/losses, or non-compliance with 22 C.F.R.51.41. (Please see the back pages of your U.S. passport book for endorsement information.)
- You are renewing with the same name issued on your most recent U.S. passport book and/or U.S. passport card OR you have had your name changed by marriage or court order. If your name changed, you must submit the proper certified documentation to reflect the name change.
If any of the statements above do NOT APPLY or if your passport is expired more than five (5) years, you will need to complete a New Passport Application Form DS-11, and review the Application Requirements Age 16 Years and Older.
To renew your passport, you will need:
- Renewal Application Form DS-82
- Old passport and passport card
- New Passport photos
- Personal Check or Money Order for Application Fee
- Cash or Debit/Credit Card for Photo ($15.00 per photo), and Certified Mailing Fee of $8.00
For more information call 847-377-3351.