Cuba Township is located in the southwest corner of Lake County, IL, township 43 north, range 9 east of the third principal meridian. The office is located at 28000 W. Cuba Road, Barrington, IL 60010, (847) 381-1924, email@example.com
The Township exists according to law as established by the State of Illinois in 1847. The Township performs the 3 mandated functions as prescribed by the State of Illinois: road maintenance, property assessment and assistance to the needy. Additionally, the Township provides other services as permissible by state law.
To access Cuba Township information, a FOIA request must be submitted. Below are the FOIA Officers:
- Heidi Shannon, Township Clerk
- Nicole Knapik, Township Assessor
The request can be submitted in one of three ways:
- By printing out the FOIA Request Form, filling it out, and mailing it to the following address:
FOIA Officer – Cuba Township
28000 W Cuba Road
Barrington, IL 60010
- By filling out the FOIA Request Form and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By completing the FOIA Request Form and bringing it to the Cuba Township Office during office hours (Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 4 PM).
- Illinois law does not require you to submit on a standard form, however, it is recommended.
- Supervisor: Christopher Karam
- Clerk: Heidi N. Shannon
- Assessor: Nicole E. Knapik
- Highway Commissioner: Thomas J. Podgorski
- Trustees: Tiffany A. Andreae, Grant Born, Thomas L. Kusmerz, Jr., and Jill Talbot
The Cuba Township office comprises the General Town employees under the direction of Supervisor, Christopher Karam, and the Assessor’s employees under the direction of Assessor, Nicole E. Knapik.
- Permanent part-time employees: 4
- Permanent full-time employees: 3
The Cuba Township Road District is a separate entity under the sole supervision of Thomas J. (T.J.) Podgorski, its Highway Commissioner.
The Road District employs 10 Full-time employees working forty-hour work weeks. The Road District also employs varying numbers of seasonal part-time employees.
Budget for fiscal year March 1, 2023 to February 29, 2024:
IMRF – General Town
Road and Bridge
IMRF – Road
White Memorial Cemetery
Notice of Salary Disclosure
Illinois Public Act 97-0609
Pursuant to the Illinois Open Meetings Act (Illinois Public Act 97-0609), the total compensation package of any employee who receives over $75,000 per year is available for inspection at the Supervisor’s Office at Cuba Township, 28000 W Cuba Road in Barrington, Illinois between the hours of 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM., Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
IMRF Employer Cost & Participation Information
In 2019, the Illinois General Assembly passed Public Act 101-0504. The law requires IMRF to post certain employer cost and participation information on its website. IMRF will update these reports annually.
- Employer Contribution Amounts (XLSX): The amount of employer contributions each employer made from January 1, 1995 to present (searchable spreadsheet)
- Employer Contribution Rates (XLSX): Each employer’s contribution rates for the current year and one year after (searchable spreadsheet)
- Employer Resolutions (PDF): Required participation resolutions for employers that joined on or after January 1, 1995 (searchable PDF)
- Participating Employers (XLSX): A list of all employers and the date each employer joined IMRF (searchable spreadsheet)
- Public Act 101-0504 requires IMRF employers that have a website to include a link to this web page, no later than January 1, 2021.
- First 50 pages are free (black and white)
- 15 cents per page both sides thereafter (black and white)
- Actual costs will be charged color copies