The Cuba Township food pantry is available to any Township resident expressing need. After an intake interview with one of our Community Liaisons, items from the pantry are available once every 30 days. The pantry offers non-perishable foods, paper products, cleaning supplies and toiletries. Gift cards for local grocery, discount stores and gas stations are available as they are donated to us. In the summer months, fresh produce is available as local gardeners share their extra produce with the pantry. Fresh produce pick-up is available every Tuesday from 10 AM to 2 PM.
As the pantry exists solely on donations, we are always happy to accept donations of non-perishable, non-expired food items. Please see our wish list below. The pantry is happy to welcome individuals or groups in to sort and shelve food in the pantry. Please contact the Cuba Township Food Pantry Manager, Bridget Lacson, at (847) 381-1924 for questions regarding the Food Pantry. All inquiries are confidential.
- Cold and hot cereals (Cream of Wheat, Oatmeal, Steel Cut Oats)
- Coffee and tea (regular and Decaf)
- Canned chicken
- Canned fruit
- Juices (V8, Fruit)
- Healthy Snacks
- Diabetic/low sugar foods
- Low sodium food
- Paper products- toilet paper, paper towels, napkins
- Laundry and cleaning supplies
- Toiletries- toothpaste, shampoo, etc.
- Large and Extra Large Adult Diapers
- Gift cards to local grocery and discount stores in $25 denominations
- Gas Gift cards