March 10, 2021 – First Day for Grace Period Registration and Voting at the Lake County Clerk’s Office in Waukegan
- On February 19, 2021
Grace Period Registration is available (beginning March 10) and allows you to update your record or register for the first time.
- Meet citizenship, age, and residency voter registration requirements,
- Provide two forms of valid identification (Both identification documents must have a current name, and one must show current physical Lake County Street address), and
- Vote at the time of your registration.
Grace Period Registration is available at:
- The Lake County Clerk’s office, 18 N. County Street, Waukegan during weekday business hours through Election Day.
- Any early voting site when open (March 22). Use our locator tool to find a convenient early voting site or the assigned Election Day voting site serving your current address.